This week’s post is going to be short and sweet.
If you are still making resolutions or trying to stick to them, make sure self care is on that list.
Self care is extremely underrated and it’s something everyone, especially teens, should learn to do. It’s one step of learning to love the way God made you. Making sure to take time for yourself can really help you find out who you are as a person, and that’s such a powerful thing as a teenager.
If you aren’t quite sure where to start, here are a few things you can try.
- Don’t get on social media for a day. Or two. Or 10.
- Read a book or watch a movie or take a bath or all three
- Have a girls day/night
- Listen to your favorite music while getting ready
- Take yourself out for coffee
- Take a walk, anywhere
- Clean your space, it feels good
- Spend time outside, nature can be so therapeutic
If none of these things interest you, the concept is to just put all of your focus into something you never have quite enough time for—something that makes your heart feel so full. A day of that will do wonders, I promise.
Here’s to a wonderful 2018, lovelies!
Make sure to click here to check out last weeks beauty-ful post!